Friday 21 January 2011

Dishes to Samples

As previously stated in the introductory post...and essentialy the Modus Operandi of this blog, is to sample as many different eclectic foods as possible in a vain attempt to satiate this cultural hunger of mine. So without further ado, a series of posts depicting the continents and foods shall follow, which will constantly be updated, and referenced on the sidebar [once I figure out how].

The majority of these dishes have been found by means of menus that I have scoured in the past weeks of restaurants I want, no, NEED to try out in the London area, though obviously this can only grow when I bother to follow recipes and perhaps go travelling to fulfil my bored mouth.

What's drawn me to these particular dishes? Nothing really other than the description in the menus and a google image search. That's basically enough to entice me!

Disclaimer: To avoid any potential hassle of having anyone bored and deprived enough to pick issue with copyrights on a Blog, of all places, I will state now that the pictures included in this section are not my own, and obtained via Google Images. A public search engine. So STFU. All pictures in the review posts will be my own though. Thankyoupls

No comments:

Post a Comment